Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Should I end our relationship?

My boyfriend (22) of two years is always doing favors for his family and it is annoying me! He picks up his dad from work (keep in mind his mom works with his dad; they can easily leave together). He picks up his niece and nephew from school. His sister (26) does not go to school and does not work. Whenever there are financial issues he helps out his parents leaving him with minimal money to move out . Additionally, he receives 10 calls a day from his family regarding "issues". It seems like they can't functions without him. He is a generous guy but it seems like too much for me to handle. 

Whenever we have plans they change in order to fit in with his family's schedule :(

I do not know if I should continue on with this relationship

Looks like you will never come first in his life, and you will never change him...cut your lose with him and find a man that cares about you

i wouldn't. it is good he helps his family of course, but not to extent he puts u on the back all the time. he plans something with u and then family thing comes later he should move family thing for later, because he made plans with u first.

You clearly don't love him so let him find someone who does.

• Rick B

WOW!  You are mad because you are dating a nice guy who feels that it is important to support and help his family?  PLEASE break up with him.  He deserves so much more than you can provide.