If a gang helped donate money to COVID research and sanitized public areas, would you have some respect for that gang ?

Just think of it.

Would you have respect for a drug pusher, a robber, a thief or a murderer just because they donated money a charity or a worthy cause. The mafia use to give money to the church, but they continued to commit numerous crimes. This gang you're referring to, who do they respect?

• blank

Being a gang

No

Doing something kind

I would not  say respect but I would be thank ful for that particular gesture 

• GF

Donations - no

Physical labor - yes 

No.  I'm not a sucker.  They're still criminals.  

• But still carried on with all other illegal, anti social activity?  No.

• Mr.412

I already have more respect for gangs than I do for a lot of organizations. But to answer your question, yes, I would. I probably would share tf outta it on my social media pages and make sure people knew who they were.

• Tasm

If the gangs did something for the community that would be a bonus. Don't see that happening.