I was parking and scraped moms car on a pole!?

Is this a deep car scratch ? Anything to help minimize the scuffs ??? Could I fix it myself or do I have to go to a shop?

Get some polishing compound at a car parts store. Follow the directions, a lot of the white paint will buff off.

https://www.acehardware.com/departments/automotive...

I doubt if you could fix that properly without the skills and expertise. I, too, would suggest you confess what you've done, apologise and offer to pay for the repairs if that's appropriate.

You can first treat it with some chemical, like alcohol (not sure), which will remove a lot of cover dirt and scratch. I have seen a guy doing it to a nasty-looking black scratch on a white car - and it became significantly less dramatic after that ops alone. It's possible you won't really need to do more after that, minor scratches will always be there.

Could you fix it, with the right tools and skill set yes, but I'm guessing you haven't used sanders, paints, and solvents enough to be comfortable doing it. This is one of those, "I'm sorry and I'll make it right" moments we all have. You might stop at a detail shop before going to a recommended paint shop and see if they can mitigate the damage for less than the paint shop, but it looks like you did more than just scuff the surface paint, so plan on the paint shop route. With that in mind, you could see what other things needed to be addressed and make a deal on doing all of them at once for better pricing. 

It isn't a major repair, but it takes a technician time and products to do it right so get a couple of estimates and don't always go with the cheapest.