If I see a drummer play terrible in a band I will sneak up on stage and throw a pie in his face. Is this acceptable behavior?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Absolutely!  The drummer is the second most important musician on stage behind the lead guitarist. He drives the beat. If he sucks he'll ruin every song. 

• blank
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Of course not. At all.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you do that, it's going to be a lot of fun for all of us to watch you get thrown out of the club or concert by 2 or 3 burly bouncers

• 5 months ago

Try that with Steve Moore - he'd likely catch it, juggle it then throw it back in your face.

(Without missing a beat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2znLzAcTiQ

Youtube thumbnail

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Binks
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Only if I'm going to see Eugene Lynch and Friends in concert.

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I had some drunk girl pour a beer on my drummer once. A pie shows a level of premeditation that is rare for these types of things. Unless you are a pie salesman or otherwise have a surplus of pies on hand.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Absolutely, it is acceptable. And the harder you hit a person's face and the more damage you do, the better. Use glass pie plates and pie weights. Surely, you will not be charged with assault and battery and have a record for the rest of your life.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm just wondering where you get the  pies, and what kind of pies you would use.  

• Mog
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Speaking as a drummer, I’d say yes that is appropriate. 

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Lol I totally dare you🤣

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.