Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why does she feel awkward with me??????

I used to like this girl from my work Andrea, she was married with kids but I never mentioned my feelings because I respected her marriage. Me and her were friends, we would always talk and laugh at work. It began to look like she was catching feelings for me, She told someone that she really cares about me and how I make her day.    Later people began making Rumors and drama about us.

The drama got so bad, my manager told me to stop talking to her unless it was work related. I think she was having a lot of problems with 2 specific coworkers. Andrea would talk to me when no one was looking, And she would stare at me like crazy.   one day I gave her a gift card for her birthday, Andrea told manager about the card and I got in lots of trouble. I was moved from her floor, She told someone that I made things worse when I gave her the card.She doesn’t even look at me in the eyes. She went on a stress leave for 5 months because of everything at work.  she blocked me from everything ..... I don’t understand what happened between us????? Why is she so mad with me????

maybe cause shes married

• Tj

Still asking this question.  You were told to stop talking to her, yet you gave her a gift card. WHY? Then she tell the boss? why?  I think you thought there was more there than it actually was.  Learn and have nothing to do with a co worker.