What was that tv show??

I like to consider myself pretty well versed in tv shows & movies. I'm usually the guy who can quote just about any movie or tv show at any moment, but for the life of me I can't figure what episode/tv show I'm trying to think of.

Ok so...I know this type of show is similar in nature to The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Black Mirror, etc etc. That is that each individual episode is "sci-fi like" and not connected to other episodes within that series. One could watch any episode in the series on it's own & it wouldn't be relevant to any other episode.

The particular episode stuck in my head (that I can't figure out which tv show it's from) is about a guy who voices a cartoon character, who soon finds out that the last person to voice said cartoon character went insane. By the end of the episode the "main character" went insane too. The reason being is that the actual cartoon character is "real" and drives each person who voices him insane. The episode ends with a new person being the voice of this famous cartoon character and the "main actor" in an institution.

Does this sound familiar to anybody or am I just losing my mind? Either answer would be acceptable to me at this point lol...I'm pretty certain that this episode first aired in the last 5yrs or so. I've checked the episode lists for Twilight Zone (2019 & 2020) and Black Mirror (every episode). I've also tried various different google searches trying to describe what I'm thinking of and still coming up empty handed

Bobcat Goldthwait's Misfits & Monsters episode "Bubba the Bear". Voiceover actor Noble Bartell (Seth Green) begins to question his career and his sanity when a popular animated cartoon character becomes his real-life stalker.

Inquizetif thank you SOOOO much. It was bugging me for days. Now I'm gonna download that series & watch it again!