I'm bored does anyone have something funny to say or a short story to make me laugh?

• Regwah

Why have you got a steering wheel down your pants?

"I don't know but it's driving me nuts"

• MJT209

Detective story,

I was working on a case, It had to be a case I couldn't afford a desk,

A  tall woman was at my window, I knew she was tall, I was on the 2nd floor,

There was a tap on my door, I turned it off the carpet was getting wet,

The tall woman rolled her eyes at me, I picked them up a rolled them back,

I kissed her she screamed, I took my cigarette out and kissed her again,

She said "have you got a light Mac" I said no I have a dark rain jacket,

I took the elevator down 2 floors, and believe me it was heavy,

I asked the porter to call me a taxi, he said "Sir you're a Taxi"

The taxi stopped with a jerk, the jerk got out and I got in,

I took a train from Paddington station, but the police made me put it back,

I finally got to where the man lay dying, I said does it hurt, he said only when I laugh,

I took my clothes off to keep him warm and he died laughing.

.

Yeah,  once, there was a loser here,  who stalked me so much, he kept losing his own level 7 accounts because of it.     Funny stuff.   He just lost another one too........HILARIOUS!  He keeps trying to take me  down, but only hurts himself.   So funny to watch!

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result. 

what is yellow and goes cheap cheap? A chinese prostitute

• polly

At the royal show a man walked in with his prized bull up to the front bar & said "I'd like to order a beer & you better get one for my mate here as well" & the bull lifted up it's tail & did one of the sloppiest shits that spattered about 50 litres of the most liquefied manure in every direction & people were shrieking & squealing & trying to escape the tsunami of poop.

When I was nine or ten I asked my dad if he had ever been in a fight. He answered that a few months earlier he'd had to fire a few guys for stealing and so they waited for him after work... they waited outside the back door and as he was locking-up they "jumped him." I asked, wide-eyed, "What did you do???" He replied nonchalantly "I beat 'em up." lol---that was all he said--I realized years later it was complete bs, stated with the sole intention to make me laugh someday.