I want to have another baby should I have a baby with my Abusive soon to be ex husband Just so my kids can have the same father?

I don’t want to create multiple fathers for my child I already have two. I know he was abusive but he’s a good father and I want another baby. Or  Should I just turkey baste his sperm so I don’t have to sleep with him?

That's absurd. If you're on the verge of divorce the last thing you need is to be pregnant and then have yet another mouth to try to feed as a single parent. You made a mistake and married the wrong person. Don't compound that by tying yourself to him further by having another child you have to negotiate with him over. It's not like you can just leave, take the kids and not have to go through family court to establish custody, visitation and support. You seem far too naive to be dealing with this alone. Go get a lawyer and save your baby fever for another time. This is a potential disaster. 

As he is a "soon to be ex" husband do you really have the right to bring a child into the world as a fatherless being?  Not only is it hard on you but it is harmful to the as yet unconceived child.  What you want isn't relevant.  What is RIGHT is much more important.

Turkey basting sounds perfect!

Are you really serious about this? I cannot understand why you would tie yourself down to an identified abuser with intentionally having another child with him.  He might be the "same father", but he would also be a terrible role model for any offspring, who would grow up believing that this is how men are and maybe should even be.  Abusers tend to come from families where they, themselves were abused, and what makes you think that if he abuses you, this won't, sooner or later, extend to the children, as well?  Just watching what he does to you, is destructive enough.   You are clearly not making healthy, good choices, either for yourself, or for your children. And until  you get your own life in better order, you should not be creating any more new lives, that will depend upon you for learning and love. I sure hope you are a troll, because this situation is totally impossible, otherwise. But good luck.