why would the elites want Kamela Harris specifically to be the V.P. when she has such bad approval ratings?
is she like a "Special person" like Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Henry Kissinger or a host of other covert Jews? is it possible she is a covert or "Crypto Jew"?
- FoofaLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
It's curious. But one presumes the DNC calculus on this was:
1) She's more Asian than black but identifies as black, so VP promise pick fulfilled.
2) Assuages the charge that the party is anti law and order because as a prosecutor Harris was overzealous to the point of corruption.
3) The Latino vote as while Harris locked up a lot of black/white people she abetted illegals charged with the same crimes to avoid prosecution.
4) Is a political shark who plays dirty and won't hesitate to act as Biden's hatchet man (until such time as the party can get rid of him).
5) Is closely affiliated with the DNC's other golden child, Gavin Newsom, and will tap him as her VP pick as soon as she ascends to the Presidency.
- 1 month ago
I think people are missing something.. Joe no doubt will do only what he is told to do.. His handlers know Joe won't finish the first year and the VP will step in.. Harris who is a complete fraud will do as told since she has no values of her own.. Maybe toward the end when she learns who to sleep with she will wander off on her own like Obama did.. Obama was groomed for 25 years while they worked him up the ladder.. Can you imagine the turmoil the country will be in when Harris is doing what the twatsquad tells her to do..?
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 71 month ago
The elites never do anything without a reason, and there are two reasons for Kamala. Remember, political elites have only one goal to accomplish, and that goal is to get as many votes as humanly possible.
Reason #1: She's a black woman. Race and gender issues are the lifeblood of the political left, because they're the only topics the left really has to work with. A black person is good, a woman is good, but a black person who is also a woman is perfect. It portrays Old Joe as more progressive and hip, and less as a member of the Old Boys' Club (which he clearly is).
Reason #2: She's a hard leftist. Not a liberal, a leftist. That's important, because Biden is a devout moderate. Notice how he backs away from the mic whenever he's asked about stuff like systemic racism, BLM, democratic socialism and the gender pay gap? That's not coincidence, it's because he really is close to the center. Joe is the guy the Democrat party is hoping the centrist swing-voters will vote for. Kamala was thrown in to secure the "progressive" left votes, the voters who would never dream of voting for another old white straight guy.
See the pattern here?
- Jeff DLv 71 month ago
Harris won't appeal to independents, but the thinking is that she'll help shore up the progressive vote and help generate some enthusiasm for the ticket (something which Biden sadly isn't able to do).
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MurzyLv 71 month ago
Her husband is Jewish.
- Anonymous1 month ago
You little kids and your stupid conspiracy theories. No, Kamala Harris isn't a Jew. Yes, she was born in this country.
- NinefingerLv 61 month ago
Harris is roundly hated by everyone.
- FrankLv 71 month ago
They know should Biden be elected it puts Pelosi next in line as Kamala isn’t constitutionally eligible for the presidency.
- Ryde,0nLv 71 month ago
I suspect it's because she already has ties to George Soros and his associates .
- Anonymous1 month ago
Because they feel bad for Trump and how badly he’s doing.