I suppose it means you want me to starve to death when you keep putting broccoli and cabbage on my plate, hay?

Because I already told you I’m not eating that stuff.

You could always stick those vegetables in your underpants, then when you go to the toilet, you can cut out the middle man so to speak!

• Ann

Give the cook some alternative green vegetables you will tolerate.  Green beans, Brussels sprouts, etc. can be made very palatable with the right seasonings.  My husband won't eat cabbage nor broccoli because they cause gas, but he will eat other things.  The cook is trying to get you to eat healthy. 

• Mrs H

Just trying to keep up appearances. Push the broccoli and cabbage aside and see the big steak 

Well, I'm quite sure that if you don't like the broccoli and cabbage, then you sure ain't gonna like the hay!

No, they are good for you now eat them!

• Sam

I'm sorry but you got to eat your vegetables if you want to grow up to be strong, healthy and handsome..       

Your choice.  We don't really care.

You do you bruh, but like I told my kids, my house, my rules. You don't eat what is infront of you, it will be there waiting for you next meal. You have every right to say you don't like it, you do not have the right to waste it. And isn't it amazing how food naturally starts to taste good once you miss a couple of meals?

• kswck2

Only children ask these types of questions. 

• Kevin

America will be eating a lot healthier in 2021 when Biden and Harris win the 2020 election, and then they can reinstate Michelle Obama's healthy school lunch program again!

#BidenHarris2020