How to cope?

I need advice. I am at my wits end. In may, I had an abortion and then ended up pregnant again shortly after by the same guy. He wasn’t my boyfriend, just a guy I was dating but we began to get more serious over time and we decided to keep this baby. A few day’s ago I had a miscarriage and he was so mad at me and blamed me. I had no one to talk to about it. He already has 4 kids with 3 women and one of his other child’s mother told him she hoped I had a miscarriage or that he would convince to have another abortion otherwise he couldn’t see their daughter anymore which I thought was really evil and then for me to actually miscarry made it worse. She was terrible to me the entire short amount of time I was pregnant. He missed my first doctors appointment because she made him watch their daughter and told him he couldn’t bring the daughter to the appointment. Literally a day after the miscarriage, I see a facebook post that they’re in a relationship and I feel sick to my stomach about it. What do I do? I feel like I lost everything at once and I don’t know why he’d want to be with someone who could say something so evil. I don’t really want him back but I feel disrespected. My mind is really all over the place with this. I just need advice. 

• LizB

What do you do? Thank your lucky stars you're rid of him and aren't stuck raising any of his children. He's gotten AT LEAST 4 women pregnant while committing to none of them, so why would you want him anyway? The d*** can't be that good, no d*** is.

You allow time to heal your body and your soul.  You cope by moving forward one day at a time.

You also need to get out of this toxic relationship.  Any man with such a sorted history of failed relationships is not good material for a partner and is likely not to be there for you when you need them most.  (as you are probably beginning to realize at this point.)

Take some time for yourself.  Then find someone else to try for a better relationship.  

Consider yourself blessed! This guy had a toxic spirit of destruction. Twice you let this guy get you pregnant. But Even your body rejected his seed. Your soul knows he is toxic. He is anti love. He will not bring you happiness. Only misery. He wanted you only for his satisfaction. You are with more than that and God has given you the chance to free yourself from this bind.

Remember what the truth is and stop lying to yourself. He wasn’t your boyfriend and it had nonthing to do with love. It was sex. You gave in and submitted to him. He never worked for you or did anything to earn your body. You gave him your body. But he never earned it and never should have had it. You never grew as a Couple, you just got attached sexually. 

Sex is powerful and You can’t just let a guy keep putting his DNA inside of you and you not think there are consequences bigger than pregnancy. You are now spiritually attached. His energy is what is tormenting you. Your body is not one with his energy. Part of you still craves it. So you need to detox. You have to cleanse your body of his energy. And please don’t add anymore energies to this mix till you do. You will only damage your personal inner core even more with more attachements. Break the attachment. And make sure the Next time you let love be the reason you open your vagina and soul up to a man.