are Muslim girls aloud to wear shorts ? ?

Yo mate , I'm a 13 year old Muslim girl . I love god but some times I don't agree with what he has to say . My dad and brother could wear shorts and even take there shirts off in the summer . But me on the other hand I can't . I can't even wear sleeve less shirts . They wear what ever and what ever they like I feel like that's unfair . Girls should be aloud to wear what ever they want . I have to wrap a hijab around my neck . Imagine it's 50-70 degrees out side . They could wear shorts and take of their shirts . What can I do ?  Lets see . HUM I KNOW !! COVER MY SELF UP !! WHY THO ? Cause I'm a girl and girls get dress coded in a snap . Think of all the heat we may be exposed to . But guys wear what ever it's not fair so can I get an accurate response to can girls wear shorts ?  I don't mean no harm I love Allah but this seems unfair . 

• nalla

To believe or not but anyway, I don’t know which Country you in but the wearing of all that paraphernalia in the heat is barbaric, the whole love of allah is so dated and old fashioned it should be banned in a civilised country. Men wear what they want, western clothes and stare at western women and all you get to do is dehydrate 

Probably a troll, but your spelling is appalling. Allowed, not aloud, their shirts, not there shirts. Punctuation is a disaster, too. 

If you were really Muslim, you would know what is ALLOWED and what is NOT allowed.