Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

"Love isn't supposed to smell like this"?

If you saw a book with this title, what would you assume it was about?

I don't know (I try not to pre-judge), but I would definitely pick the book up to see what it was about.  Maybe....a relationship between forensic technicians?  

I would suppose it was a cynical, witty account of a writer's love life and that the "smell" would refer to some incident that occurs in the story.

AYUDENME A ENCONTRAR UN LIBRO PEQUENO CON PORTADA AZUL CLARO QUE HABLA DE ...

Perhaps a flower shop or an Apothecary.

junk in

all honesty

• John

Someone who needs to use shock value to make up for a lack of writing skills.

I would assume it was some kind of funny (or attempted funny), chick-lit romance.

A comedy .     

I'd say around the 0.99 to 1.99 price range, especially if it was only in digital form. Maybe a couple of quid more for a paperback version. Hope this helped.