I broke my grandmas oven by accident, what do I do?

I was at her house spending time there with her and when she was out shopping I tried to cook myself some ramen and accidently broke the stove handle off and it’s iron soldered so it can’t be put back on without calling Someone and paying lots of money and i threw the handle in the trash and I’m worried she will find out

just replace it

• kswck2

Just own up to it. Granny will forgive you-Eventually. 

Pull it put of the trash. Of course shes going to notice the handle missing, the 2nd worse thing you could do now is trying to cover up your mistake. Fess up, offer to help pay, even if it's in installments. 

• CB

You pull it out of the trash and tell her what happened - like she isn't going to miss a handle on the oven. WHY try and deny it - she likely need a new oven anyway if it is falling apart.

Oh look.  It's you again with your daily dose of drama.