Would you help a family member if they didn't have a car?

If one of your family members on the young side didn't have a car because he was struggling badly and he could never really save up, would you help him buy a car? 

ARe the maltese mafia and malta erurope CIA operatives if so the main computer chip companyin mlta europe dont buy there chips are they can control nations in europe and other countries

I helped buy my family member a car. Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? No. 

Jbbb hhhhsheh wheje

Yes, I would do what I can.

No. Let the little bugger figure it out. That way you don't get screwed and never want to seem him again. Th kid isn't going to stay home. He'll figure it out.

nope         .

• CB

Nope - if they don't have the discipline to save or the gumption to work hard enough to make the money they deserve to walk or take the bus. 

I have a family member who does not have a car.  I drive her where she needs to go.  I would not help anyone buy a car.

Depends what you mean by "help" them:

Help them buy a car? No probably not.

Give them a ride once in a while? sure if I was able to do so without screwing up my own plans.

No ,I wouldn't.