Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Is non-league football entertaining ?

It's about as entertaining as having to watch Scottish football.....watching paint dry is more entertaining.

• CMD

Ask PSG....they watch  Ligue 1 Uber Eats

• F

I haven’t watched much but I do see a fair bit of Scottish PL and it’s in a par with that, so I’d say no.

However if you go much lower to pub football, it’s hilarious , see it on YouTube.

• August

Yes,in a word. All the skillful football is there to be seen 

Yes it is.....................................

• Adam

Yeah, been a season ticket holder for a non league side for 5-6 years now. Quality naturally is lower than the premier league, however I'll say now, the top half of the national league is better than league 2. It's competitive. In the national league and north/south most of the teams are fully professional. Also and i think this is the what draws people to non league, you are not a customer. You go to a premier league ground you are a customer, you may call yourself a fan but you are a customer and another number. Most non league clubs are run by volunteers, you will meet people and actually become part of a community. I ditched a premier league season ticket to go to non league and never regretted it.

Yeah it’s great, that’s why it draws such large crowds of up to 12 people. 

• ..

It is for the avid followers of their own clubs. But, any football fan can get something from games, providing they accept the standard of the games they watch.