Do you remember the rock singer Warren Zevon?

BQ: What's your favorite song of his?

Anyone who listened to music in the '70s remembers him.  He's best known for 'Werewolves of London' and it's a great song, but up there with it are 'Lawyers, Guns and Money' and 'Excitable Boy'.

No..............🦋💜❤🧡💛💚💙🖤💜🦋A....

Of course I remember him.  My favourite of his songs was "Poor, Pitiful Me."  He wrote some good songs.  It's a pity he died so young.  

Never hear of that name.

Yes and it would be "Excitable Boy"

• ?

Lawyers, Guns and Money

I only know his song, Werewolves of London.  Pretty fun song that got a lot of radio play. I might have checked out his LP from the library but it has been so long that I do not remember any other songs. 

I love Warren Zevon! My dad and I used to listen to him all the time and now that my dad passed away when I was 23, my uncle listens to him with me. My favorite song of his is Excitable Boy. 

Yes!

BA: "Desperados Under the Eaves." It is an autobiographical song that talks about his growing alcoholism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU

Youtube thumbnail

• Jesere

Had his album in the late 70's .... Werewolves of London is the only song I can recall