Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

After being a Democrat for the past 40 years why do liberals think I will vote for the senile old man Joe Biden?

Update:

As a veteran yahoo answer user I know in order not to get blocked I have to use the anonymous feature. I will not be censored.

60 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Democrat leadership believe they own you

• 1 month ago

Because most Democrats are sheep. They follow the herd no matter how bad things look because they wrongly believe the alternative to be worse. Some Republicans are certainly sheep to their Party as well, which is why "independents" that can and will vote either way and are not Party loyal, usually control the outcome of elections. With Party loyalists, there is no need to earn their vote, it is taken for granted and they have lost their power to influence politicians. Politicians, as a result, spend much more time in "swing" states that are unpredictable.

• 1 month ago

Because they assumed that you would not support a New York conman who panders to hypocrites and their fool religion, who favors the wealthy, who lies whenever his lips are moving, who has no respect for military veterans or for women, who is a serial adulterer, or who has had multiple business failures.  But I guess the Democrats were wrong.  You do support such trash.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like you, I walked away from the party, I never understood why Obama choose Biden, I guess the fact he is a career politician, I'm sure Obama was coached into selecting him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because to think for yourself and choose someone who's lucid when they tell you to vote for Biden, if you don't vote for him and do what they tell you, you're a trader.

• 1 month ago

Us newbies thank you for the anonymous tip. Honestly I dont see how anyone can vote Democrat anymore, I just dont get it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is only a few years younger, so we're inevitably going to have an old president until at least 2024. I know you won't vote for Joe because you asked this question, but I'm voting Biden because he at least has real plans to get coronavirus under control in the US and won't try to get rid of Obamacare!

• 1 month ago

I am quite sure that you were never a democrat for 40 days, let alone 40 years! You type like you are a teenager which pretty much says that you haven't been living long enough to vote democrat for 40 years you troll!

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because no real Democrat would vote for Trump again, who at 3 years younger, is in no better mental shape than Biden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't worry you're not alone lots of moderate Democrats like myself are not going for Biden. I don't care what Yahoo answers leftist Liberals say.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.