Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

What would you do if you was accused of something you didn't do?

I was of stealing from a store when I didn't in central London Oxford Circus. I've had bad flashbacks and my anxiety has skyrocketed ever since thinking every individual store on the road has a still CCTV image of me. I was allowed to leave the store when I emptied my bag and I didn't meet any police. What would you do if you was accused of stealing from a store when you didn't and how would you react? Would you have a panic attack like me and go to complain about the incident to a different branch of the store as there's different branches of the same store on the same road straight away? How often does wrong allegations of stealing happen in this area?

I would get physical evidence to just prove my point.

Try my very best in proving said claim's false zxwqdghjk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Kieth

A simple accusation which was proven false? I would just go on with my life and not be a crybaby about it.

Same thing happened to me, i was strip searched by the manager in the back room, no lie, they found nothing because i didn't do it, i went to the cops and complained they didn't care, i told my work mates i didn't do it, they didn't believe me, only thing you can do is quit and not go back there, these things happen.