Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

When will we be able to not wear a stupid mask?

The coronavirus was blown way out of proportion and I am sick of wearing this damn mask in stores all the time. This illness has a 98% survival rate, it is not as bad as people are making it out to be. 

Update:

The snowflakes are the ones that are submitting to the government and wearing a mask. 

Update 2:

And we don’t actually know the correct number of deaths. If someone dies of a heart attack or something and they test positive for coronavirus, they count it as a COVID death. 

63 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Wow, stupid answers!

Why would he die not wearing a mask??????????????

Even if he catches it, there is a very high chance to survive.

If we reach 80 million deaths, that's still only 1 % of the world population!

Improve your immune system and your body will take care of it like it does with cold or flu. 

People who are in danger should be careful, but the rest?

I guess that 730 000 unemployed, who will most likely not find another job soon as there are hardly any jobs, they would love to stop this nonsense.

My father is 75, diabetic with heart problems. He stays at home, I do his shopping. He's okay, he will survive this. Difficult? Take care of yourself but not on the expense of others.

NO!

• 1 month ago

Wait until the second generation masks come in... meaning those LARGE, transparent plastic masks that will come into force in a week.  We will all look like zombie welders walking aimlessly in the street !

• Ted K
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When MORONS like you STOP insisting that this is overblown and realize that wearing a mask or not is NOT some kind of political statement or question of your personal "freedom." 

It's an IQ test--which so far, you are failing.

Wake up. GROW UP.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When's a troll not a troll.

When he's an idiot like you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When Corona is gone. Simple as that.

• 1 month ago

The bad news you is that unless the virus outbreak is brought under control by use of a viable vaccine, the use of masks is here to stay for some time yet. like it or not the safety of society in general is far more important than your disquiet at wearing a mask 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IDK but I'm over it.  At this point I want to catch the virus.  Give me liberty or give me COVID-19!!! 

• 1 month ago

if EVERTBODY had listened and wore a mask at the very begining maybe this virus would be long gone by now

• 1 month ago

I don't know.....and it's like people don't care. It's like they enjoy breathing in their nasty recycled air

• 1 month ago

Be patient, anonymous.  Wearing a face mask, maintaining appropriate social distancing, and using good hygiene should be continued through our nation's flu season at least, if not for your selfish self, then to protect everyone with whom you come into contact.  

Listen to some of the patients' personal accounts, including one emergency room experienced doctor who caught COVID-19 on a plane flight to NYC where he was wearing a facial mask, but other passengers refused to do so.  This doctor caught the deadly disease through his EYE MEMBRANES.  He was put on a ventilator, then intubated, and his lungs began to harden as the oxygen levels dropped dangerously low.  The hospital team drained him of blood, then infused that blood with oxygen before pumping it back into his intubated body.  This morning on CNN, a 21-year-old athlete who had tested positive for COVID and got medical treatment, seeming to survive.  However, after release from the hospital, this young otherwise healthy young man had a deadly RELAPSE, where his body organs began to fail as the virus got into his blood vessels and began attacking his brain.  The disease is airborne, and the virus can hang in the air for many hours, meaning that people who pass through areas where infected persons have congregated can be contaminated.  It MUTATES so rapidly that medical professionals cannot keep up with what is needed in our ERs.  If you continue to put your head in the proverbial "sand" of denial, you are leaving at least two main orifices (not including your skin's pores) exposed.  Sure you want to do that?  

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not the mask that's stupid...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.