Should I cut this friend off?

This friend has very poor manners.(phone) He calls me and will have another call coming in. Does not tell me when another call comes in. So I hang up when I do ot hear him talking. Calls me 9:30 or 10 at night. I used to call him, but the phone goes to voice mail before the first ring. Like to move to fast in a relationship. His current wife left him (two times) He has not filed for divorce or has she. He met this other lady. Who he has known for a month. They looked at travel trailers this past weekend. There is a 50/50 chance she may or may not get the stimulus check. She works 2nd shift at a factory. He does not work. Claims he has back/hip problem. Tried numerous times to apply for disability. Gets denied. He appeals and is once again denied. He thinks he will get $37,000 for his disability. (for all the yrs applying) Which I know will not happen. He is 48. Has a 24 yr old boy and an 8 yrs old boy who are all lives at home because he will not work.

• RP

The short answer is Yes. It seems he has a situation you can't accept and continuing your friendship will only serve to further alienate you from him.

The rest of the information is irrelevant.

Is he actually a friend? Would you miss him?

• Tj

Why have anything to do with him? why with a married guy. You know that the side piece (you) will always get the shaft. Block his numbers, send him a text, telling him he is not to contact you again. Go find a available man. Be happy, no drama.