Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

I want my boyfriend to have a big wedding , should I recommend him some of my wedding planning friends? ?

This is not sarcastic question . He asked me actually lol. Obviously he doesn’t love me but shud I still give him my friends number for a discount . She handles like the floral arrangements and the henna designs for the bride and friends .

I just think I was a little hurt so I didn’t tell him 

I was like why the hell im going to tell ur bride my friends details and give her a discount rofl 🤣 u know 

thx everyone.

You're under no obligation to help your ex plan his wedding to someone else. You will though want to get out of the habit of referring to him as your "boyfriend". He now belongs to someone else. 

• Trish

Stay out of it.

Why is your boyfriend marrying some other chick?

This question is nonsense. 

Either you want to marry him, or you don't. If you don't love him, don't marry him. 

The wedding size is irrelevant if the marriage doesn't work.

• Is a big wedding what he wants.... Weddings are about what the couple wants on their wedding day. Give him her number but let him decide what he wants.