Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Isn't Sir Nicholas Soames correct when he says that Boris Johnson's cabinet is the worst in 36 years?

Sir Nicholas Soames, the grandson of Winston Churchill also said that the cabinet was dismal, with very average people in it. 

I can't help but agree with him, the dealing with COVID-19 was a disaster and the way in which they are allowing our country to be flooded by illegals at a very high rate is just not acceptable.

I have been a Tory all my life, but I have to agree that this is the worst Tory cabinet that I have seen in my lifetime.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnso...

• Buzz

So hard to tell as there has been so much competition of late. Theresa May’s cabinet for a start. 

"I have been a Tory all my life" A life-serving member of bigotry and dogma,well done.

Yes, one can say in all truth.That form one end to the other, Bozo's govermant is a total corrupt balls-up. But,it will get worse, they haven't completely emptied the exchequer yet, in to the pocket of their cronies.

• Ludwig

This is the fellow who was in Margaret Thatchers government isn't it?  Or was it Ted Heaths?  I remember there was one the other politicians called 'Fatty Soames'.   Possibly it was him.

I must  admit that many of the current cabinet  seem well and truly out of their depth and should not be doing the important jobs that they are

Sir Nicholas Soames is an idiot and it's due to Churchill that this country is overrun by third world immigrants. If he had made peace with Hitler, or joined him as an ally, we would be a strong monochromatic society and rule the world with the Nazis. Instead we have lost our empire and emulate a third world country with dirty rubbish strewn streets reminiscent of India and Pakistan and that's not the only problem.

There is knife crime and widespread paedophilia committed by immigrants and the erosion of traditional British values and integrity which were intact 50 years ago. 

So, I say again, Sir Nicholas Soames is an upper class twit out of touch with reality and his grandfather was  warmongering scum and a disgrace to our country. His statue should be torn down because he has destroyed us.

Sceptic, your use of "ILLITERATE" is inappropriate in this context, since speech to text typed it as PIECE. Hitler actually made repeated peace proposals which Churchill rejected and that's historical fact.

Further more you are reported for insulting other members in violation of YA terms and conditions.  

If he is that bad, how bad was the opposition.

Much as I don't like Boris's Cabinet Soames has no room to talk having a war monger as a Grandfather.

Plumby Wiffle Waffle from the Plumiest Plum.

His critique of our Peach of a PM is accurate.

His cabinet is rotten fruit.

It's just a bit rich coming from Mr Summer Pudding..

More tory hate from you.

He would say that, wouldn't he?