Whats wrong with offending Arsenal fans?

I personally don’t see anything wrong with it because they think they are relevant despite finishing lower than the likes of Wolves and Leicester. Let’s not forget we lost to them and they STILL couldn’t finish above us.

whatever

at least we won something this season.

• ?

I lived in Islington and they are proud of their team

• August

Do what you like but it isn't football talk is it. There is a time and place for this sort of banter and you can find it on Facebook,where you can say what you like without getting barred 

There's nothing wrong with it

Like I have said so often, my formative years were when football was much less tribal. It was just pure football and it was there to be enjoyed. Arsenal have always been a terrific club and a history with some of the greatest players in the British game. Yes, I like it when my teams win against them but at the same time I respect their fans and they will always be one of the top clubs wherever they finish in the league.

I am just pleased that , whereas not all the clubs in the Premier league can win it or finish in the top four or even survive the drop, what they can do is to still play some really entertaining and watchable football.

What a shame that the original concept of professional football being a spectator sport has been replaced with the obvious concept that not winning is just a fail.

Man Utd just played against an unfancied Danish side. The latter didn't win the game but they played brilliantly and their keeper was absolutely outstanding. That is what a lot of football fans used to go to games for ... to watch that kind of excellence not to see the side win necessarily.

P.S. Did anyone see that 'Peter Shilton' save with the right hand to the left hand side of the goal? Incredible! (Almost a carbon copy btw)

• Their fanbase is the most deluded in the world. They set unrealistic expectations only to find real disappointment and anger in the end. They need to accept they aren't good enough, keep quiet, and wait for some major improvement before they go bantering clubs that are a much better than them.

worst team ever to finish 3rd, this United team lol

can't believe how this fecking happened.

Well Arsenal did beat us too, so there ya go.

But we beat you 2-0 at Anfield so there YOU go!

lol

And Lalana equalising at Old Trafford,  silencing all those hopefuls lol

^_^

anyway,

We're the best team in the country by a country 18 points mile  ^_^

CHAMPI9NS

cba with arsenal 

Seems like they're the ones offending you pal. 

• Adam

Every fanbase across the country has its idiots. Learned that following non league football, but for some reason the further south you go the worse they get. Watching fans of London clubs bite is freaking hilarious, so mocking them should be encouraged. Helps bring laughter to the world