Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

Would you only donate to a homeless vet or any homeless?

I noticed this about my mom when we've ever been in a big city. And yes this is literally what she does if you are a regular homeless she won't care if you're a homeless vet she will care. I've even seen her almost say no then they say homeless vet and she does give them money. And I will try to get her to donate to basically any homeless but like nope. So is this pretty common with a lot of people where they only care about homeless vets.

I wouldn't only donate to a homeless vet. I would donate to any homeless.

• kswck2

I commuted to NYC for years. As a commuter, you just learn who are the legit 'homeless' and those who are not-or just look for a few bucks to buy booze with. And on rare occasion where I DID give them something, it would be a Sandwich, rather than cash. And for those who Didn't appreciate it well, I walked down a different block the next day.  

If I was rich I’d give to either but I’m poor af, could care less if you went to possibly die for lies or not, I’ve given what I could before though because I’ve been homeless