Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 2 months ago

Why does peanut butter make me feel like I'm going to throw up?

I love the taste of peanut butter, but it always makes me feel sick after eating it. I do not have a peanut allergy, as I can eat regular peanuts just fine. It is just peanut butter that makes me feel like I might throw up. I have never actually thrown up from it. Why does this happen?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You're probably allergic

• 2 months ago

I have a love hate relationship with peanut butter because the same thing happens to me. I generally avoid it now, actually most nuts make me feel nauseous in large amounts but mostly peanuts. This may be a slight food intolerance, not so much an allergy but I dont know. I just think its too rich.

• 2 months ago

Most peanut butters have Palm oil in them and are quite cloying, it's probably best to try and find a brand that has just peanuts in it and nothing else.  Or you could try to make your own, but you'll need something like a NutriBullet or smililar to crush them to a paste.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try the Natural Jif peanut butter.  Its easier to digest.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's thick, dry, and salty? Drink water.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The trans fat content may be stressing your Pancreas and also leading to inflammation and bloating. Try almond butter instead.

• 2 months ago

Pet worms will give you that type of feeling.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.