Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

What’s your opinion on lip piercings?

I’ve been thinking of possibly getting a lip piercing. I do have other piercings but I’m not sure if a facial piercing would look good. I’m 17 and I have a somewhat small face, but I get told I look around 15. If anyone has a lip piercing I would appreciate if you could tell me what your experience was like and what to expect and maybe some tips.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Although I don't have a lip piercing, I know many people that do.  I have never heard complaints about healing or problems wearing them long term.  My opinion is the same as people that get lip piercings, I find them to be a great accent to a person's appearance.

• 1 month ago

they're so cute! i absolutely love them. I'll for sure get one soon

• Jackie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I like them, they're cute. I took mine out a few months ago after having it for about 4 years. Just felt like I out grew it personally, not a big fan of the scar though.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

WHY  ??....Would Anyone  Want One, ..............Any piercing, except  Basic Ear Lobe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think they're stupid, you look like you were in a fishing accident.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't recommend it as I took mine out over 7 years ago and they scared horribly, and you will NOT want them in forever

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ignore Nalla, Ive seen her answers on other questions and shes obvoiosly retarded.

Ignore Murzy too

I dont have a lip piercing but I have a nose and nipple piercings. lips should heal faster because the inside of your mouth heals very quickly. I think just a simple lip ring on one side would look nice

• nalla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Ugly and when you drink it all leaks out of the hole, nice

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't like any facial piercings.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cute. But counterproductive when you need to eat or it gets infected.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.