have you ever seen a celebrity in public?

once I was in a grocery store & I thought i saw a guy who looked just like Eminem and they were with a blonde-haired woman and blonde-haired teenage girl.

Also my mother swears that she thought she saw Snoop Dogg back in the early 90s in a train or bus station in Milwaukee. 

I actually do know of those people, but thanks for throwing assumptions at me.

I saw Magic Johnson at an airport once. He was walking towards his gate while talking on his cell phone the whole time. While walking, he signed three or four autographs for his fans.

• A.J.

Over many years, Howie Mandel, Burgess Meredith, Mohammad Ali, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Rodney Dangerfield. I met Pete Buttigieg as more than just a rally. I attended a luncheon and he spoke right in front of me, I asked him a question about his view of the National Debt, and I've done the "greet" handshake with him and separately his husband Chasten. Maybe one day he'll be President. I know you're much younger, and may not know who I've met, but they're real celebrities.