Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it ok to receive money from my partner?

He pays for my rent. He also bought stuff that I  can use in my apartment, fridge, microwave oven, stove etc. He also gives me allowance for food. I feel guilty because I still have a job wfh. I have never cheated on him. I am quite good looking and he is average. At first, I didn't like him that much but my ex broke up with me and I was left to shoulder my rent all by myself and my income is not that good. My partner is a lawyer and single. I dont ask for really expensive stuff because I was never brought up to be a gold digger. 

I know I like him very much because how good he treats me.

yeah yo're a gold digger.....rick b took the words right out of my mouth. "I am quite good looking and he is average".....another statement that's not helping your cause. 

• Rick B

You may not have been brought up to be a gold digger, but somehow you managed to become one.  A "partner" (whatever that means) does not pay your rent and give you an allowance.