I can't pay to repair plumbing so maybe someone can come and just turn it off! 2 disabled adults in house only!?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    yea maybe, ask some of your friends if they could help

  • elhigh
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Maybe if you described the problem you're having we could help talk you through how to fix it yourself.

  • 2 months ago

    local friend or handyman.  we haven't the fainest idea where you are, other than [probably] an English speaking country.

  • Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    are you allowed to even LIVE in a house without running water ???

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.