Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

I have been dating this guy for a few months. People call me names because of this?

They call me a slut. His friends and family don't like me because people call me names.  His takes a week to answer my text messages. What should i do? 

Update:

He's a Leo. I'm a Taurus 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't be too available to this guy. Are you sure his friends and family don't like you?  and if so - because people call you names? It doesn't sound as if the guy values you as much you would like or deserve. The main thing is to value yourself, be around people who appreciate you and aren't nasty to you. Don't hang around waiting for this guy to call or text you. Get out and do some fun things, meet some new people through a sport or something you really like or would like to try. Maybe then you will meet someone who treats you better. 

• 1 month ago

test him if everyone calls you names find out why if he doesnt answer you immediately then dont answer him immediatly if he gets mad about it explain this to him, talk to him, sometimes its not as one sided as it may seem

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We don’t know any of you nor will we. However, using the Tooth Fairy science for excuses is extremely lame. Why do you need the approval of others for your personal relationships?

Assuming you had an education, there is no reason for magical thinking. People are not programmed robots.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Find someone else to date.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It isn't thinking if it's true. Lol.. And it probably is. You are no good and untrustworthy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.