Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

I have been dating this guy for a few months. People call me names because of this?

They call me a slut. His friends and family don't like me because people call me names.  His takes a week to answer my text messages. What should i do? 

He's a Leo. I'm a Taurus 

Don't be too available to this guy. Are you sure his friends and family don't like you?  and if so - because people call you names? It doesn't sound as if the guy values you as much you would like or deserve. The main thing is to value yourself, be around people who appreciate you and aren't nasty to you. Don't hang around waiting for this guy to call or text you. Get out and do some fun things, meet some new people through a sport or something you really like or would like to try. Maybe then you will meet someone who treats you better. 

test him if everyone calls you names find out why if he doesnt answer you immediately then dont answer him immediatly if he gets mad about it explain this to him, talk to him, sometimes its not as one sided as it may seem

We don’t know any of you nor will we. However, using the Tooth Fairy science for excuses is extremely lame. Why do you need the approval of others for your personal relationships?

Assuming you had an education, there is no reason for magical thinking. People are not programmed robots.

• Kathy

Find someone else to date.

It isn't thinking if it's true. Lol.. And it probably is. You are no good and untrustworthy.