Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

How do I know if it’s my tooth aching or my gum? ?

When I eat I experience some pain at the far back end of my mouth at the top where the last tooth is but only when I eat or put my tongue against it but I’m not sure if it’s the gum beside the tooth at the end or the tooth itself? How do I know which it is?

• k w

it's probably both....if you can find a Biological dentist , they are superior in knowledge to the quack dentist, you can get a consultation with one, I have one and she removed several issues the quack dentist

thought were fine, but were not. I wish I had known before....but I'm healing and on the mend......

if your tongue touching causes pain then its definitely the gums.. but on the other hand...i would be willing to bet its jaw pain..because you are probably grinding your teeth in your sleep....ohh and I had to diagnose my own teeth grinding because the dentist never suggested it as a possibility...they just say they will keep an eye on it

• edward

You see a dentist.