Because of this virus do you wash clothes that you brought from the store before wearing them or is it ok?

You should always wash clothes you purchased from the store before washing them.  The chances of getting Covid-19 from clothing you purchased at the store are right about zero.  You get the virus by inhaling infected respiratory droplets, not by touching things. 

Everything I buy I wash first before using 

• Edna

I've never washed new clothes before I wear them. If I bought them in a thrift store, I would wash them.

I've always washed things before I'd wear them.

You mean new clothes that you bought?  I wash them just for cleanliness purposes.  Who knows who touched them.  But for the virus it's probably not necessary.  The virus doesn't survive too long outside of the body.  Just letting the clothes sit for a few hours before you put them on will kill any virus.

Depends how paranoid and superstitious you are to believe in fake pandemics.

• 38lsb

What virus, oh you mean the fake pandemic that the media brainwashed the weak minded into believing. I thought by now everybody would've figured out this virus nonsense is being used to destroy the world economy and try to scare people into taking the depopulation covid vaccine when it comes.

• User

I've always washed clothes before wearing them.

• edward

I did that regardless.  I washed clothes i bought before the virus.  I haven’t changed the way i do laundry

• ..

No. The virus lasts longest on plastic and glass - about 72 hours. Just hang them up for at least a couple of days. But do wash your hands, and be mindful of what you have touched.

• kelvin

i did that before the virus