fake rings ?

i wore things rings on my finger for a good month i took it off and these bumps and dents started forming in my finger

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    It sounds like heavy metal toxicity.  You should see your doctor if the condition does not resolve itself.

    Here is a healing frequency that may give you some relief.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6D80Qjb030

    Youtube thumbnail

  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You are allergic to the metal. Stop wearing them as you can have  a severe reaction that can lead to serious medical problems

  • Danny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    What bumps and dents? No picture? If you have dents the rings were most likely too small. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.