Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 months ago

Is it wrong to enjoy watching movies like The Wizard of Oz (1939) or Superman (1978)?

While knowing that all the actors in them movies are all dead or have died tragically like Judy Garland and Christopher Reeve

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Not at all, you might as well ask that for any dead celebrity. Just because they're dead now doesn't mean that you can't enjoy their work. It's good to remember people. I say celebrities BTW because same goes for musicians, athletes, comedians etc. 

• 2 months ago

So you think it might be wrong to listen to Mozart - or Elvis - or Roy Orbison - or Wagner - because they're dead?

I think you're trolling.

• 3 months ago

No, that isn't wrong. 

• No, not all. Don't forget Toto! :(

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Webbo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, both classics in there own right.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

What could ever be wrong with that?  What a STUPID question!

• They weren't all dead when I first watched them and even now it just brings back happy memories of a time when going to see a movie was a big deal and they were still magical.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Of course not. They leave behind great movies for people to enjoy over and over and aside from that the actors and actresses live on through people watching them

• 3 months ago

Of course not......that's the beauty of them .......you can enjoy their performances long after they are dead. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is not wrong at all.

• 3 months ago

If they were bothered about being watched after they are dead then they wouldn't have done it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.