Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I don't understand. Are atheists serious? They really think all this happened by accident?

Is it accident that the sun rise and fall in the East and the West every day for millions and millions of years non stop ., up till now and would continue up till the last day of the world ? simple as that. That is why there is no religion in those who do not use their intellect.

I wouldn't say accident since that still implies purpose. You don't say there was a snowfall by accident or a tornado.

Not at all, it's YOU that's suggesting that!

I don't understand

- OBVIOUSLY, only idiot fundies ever say "accident".

No accident, the fundamental forces of nature are to blame for everything you see, including your mind that believes in false idols such as this creator god of yours.

• gillie

No, we think natural processes can explain it.  I'm so sorry you weren't allowed to learn science and were told to assume everything was the result of magic.

I don't understand.

Are theists serious?

Do they really think this all happened

by hypothetical, inexplicable, godly, creation magic?

--

Regards,

John Popelish

Bacteria, our immune systems, HIV, and drug-resistant bacteria all exist at the same time. Does that sound like design to you?

• Leo

Why not?             

Yup. And 747's are made by tornadoes going through junk yards!