Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I don't understand. Are atheists serious? They really think all this happened by accident?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Is it accident that the sun rise and fall in the East and the West every day for millions and millions of years non stop ., up till now and would continue up till the last day of the world ? simple as that. That is why there is no religion in those who do not use their intellect.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't say accident since that still implies purpose. You don't say there was a snowfall by accident or a tornado.

• 1 month ago

Not at all, it's YOU that's suggesting that!

• 1 month ago

I don't understand

- OBVIOUSLY, only idiot fundies ever say "accident".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No accident, the fundamental forces of nature are to blame for everything you see, including your mind that believes in false idols such as this creator god of yours.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, we think natural processes can explain it.  I'm so sorry you weren't allowed to learn science and were told to assume everything was the result of magic.

• 1 month ago

I don't understand.

Are theists serious?

Do they really think this all happened

by hypothetical, inexplicable, godly, creation magic?

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• 1 month ago

Bacteria, our immune systems, HIV, and drug-resistant bacteria all exist at the same time. Does that sound like design to you?

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not?             

• 1 month ago

Yup. And 747's are made by tornadoes going through junk yards!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.