Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

what hair colour should I colour my hair to?

I’m really bored of having black hair and I wanna try something new.

You know photos can be taken in color now, right?

the brown color is best for your hair style

Ok but what lashes do you wear lol

if you're bold go bold. if you want to have a color you can wear often do neutral colors. want different look cut or style it.

• WOOWHO

SHOULD ( verb) used to indicate OBLIGATION , DUTY , correctness , typically when CRITICIZING , someones actions ....

. since the question-er has NOT done any action i can not criticize  nor am i aware of  any LAWS or AUTHORITY   obligation or duty to me or others governing a persons hair color ..

. so SHOULD does not apply  perhaps  one  has ANXIETY  ,  uneasiness   in  ones own DECISION  making abilities and that  people who's  skills you have no KNOWLEDGE of  on the topic is ones source of influence  does not seem very rational

suggestion  cut up a sheet of paper into into 9 pieces ..

.. write the 9 different  color names that come to mind on then  place in a  container  shake them up then reach in and pick a  piece of paper  with a color . not acceptable  or causing anxiety pick again til you get to the last one and that is the color  

just a little language  TRIVIA  there are no English dictionary words that RHYME with the words ORANGE  or SILVER  in case one anticipates   mockery

Damn, what's wrong with your face?  Concentrate on getting that fixed before changing your hair color.

Hope this helps.

Don't change a thing...long jet black hair is hot AF.

pink! purple! blue! 

Blonde would brighten you up! But then you should probably test how well bleach works on your hair with you hairdresser first.

• fcas80

Aren't you curious whether you can pull off going blonde?