Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

what hair colour should I colour my hair to?

I’m really bored of having black hair and I wanna try something new.

Attachment image

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You know photos can be taken in color now, right?

• 1 month ago

the brown color is best for your hair style

• 1 month ago

Ok but what lashes do you wear lol

• 1 month ago

if you're bold go bold. if you want to have a color you can wear often do neutral colors. want different look cut or style it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

SHOULD ( verb) used to indicate OBLIGATION , DUTY , correctness , typically when CRITICIZING , someones actions ....

. since the question-er has NOT done any action i can not criticize  nor am i aware of  any LAWS or AUTHORITY   obligation or duty to me or others governing a persons hair color ..

. so SHOULD does not apply  perhaps  one  has ANXIETY  ,  uneasiness   in  ones own DECISION  making abilities and that  people who's  skills you have no KNOWLEDGE of  on the topic is ones source of influence  does not seem very rational

suggestion  cut up a sheet of paper into into 9 pieces ..

.. write the 9 different  color names that come to mind on then  place in a  container  shake them up then reach in and pick a  piece of paper  with a color . not acceptable  or causing anxiety pick again til you get to the last one and that is the color  

just a little language  TRIVIA  there are no English dictionary words that RHYME with the words ORANGE  or SILVER  in case one anticipates   mockery

• 1 month ago

Damn, what's wrong with your face?  Concentrate on getting that fixed before changing your hair color.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

Don't change a thing...long jet black hair is hot AF.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

pink! purple! blue! 

• 1 month ago

Blonde would brighten you up! But then you should probably test how well bleach works on your hair with you hairdresser first.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Aren't you curious whether you can pull off going blonde?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.