Anonymous

Is it possible for white person look hispanic?

Like having a dark hair, eyes, and tan skin. I have typical hispanic features. 

• Zirp

it's possible for a white person to BE hispanic

I'm guessing you live in the USA, where people still pretend that humans come in "races".

Being hispanic is about having Spanish as native language, not about how you look

Yes just look at Colin Farrell, he looks Iberian even though he's Irish.

• Chris

Iberia Hisapnia was located in Europe. Valle Latina is a different place *still* located in Europe (they're weren't even next to each other).

If Europeans don't look white, then I'm not sure what white would mean.

For a short period of time, Mesoamerica (Mexico) and a parts of what's now the US was called Nova Hisapnia. Hispanic should be used just like New Englander.

btw, Latino does not mean you speak "Lingua Latina" either. It means those people were once classified under a Latino system for race. It's different from the modern one but then again, they didn't include Afros, Indios or even Anglos. It's like calling someone an illegal when you mean they're in the US illegally.

The Latins from the West Roman Empire created Western Civilization but they have no real link to the Americas. The idea of Latin America doesn't have much historic value, in fact the US national motto is written in Latin.

e pluribus unum

The word "Hispanic" means Spanish speaking.  Spain is a country in Europe where it's people a Caucasian.  Many have the "Mediterranean" look, i.e., dark hair, eyes, and light to medium brown skin.  They are still Caucasians, or "white" people though.  so, yes, it is possible - even certain that Hispanic people are white.  Hispanic is not a race of it's own.

• Magui

I suppose an "Hispanic look" should be like what an average Spaniard from Spain (which is in Europe) would look like. I'm not an American.

I can think of many people from the Bristish Isles who can have that "dark hair, eyes, and tan skin" look, like Sean Connery from Scotland or Colin Farrel from Ireland or Rowan Atkinson from England, who have that sort of look among many other people from those islands off the coast in Northwestern Europe.

Many other people around all of Europe have this look too. Not that many in far away northern countries such as Nordic countries though.