I need A extra large print century tell phone book  for my personal usage how can i get one sent to my house.?

• Marli

Do you need a printed telephone book? Contact your local telephone company.  Very few books are published since more people use an online version like www.canada411.org and the magnifying capability on their computers.

Have you tried getting in touch with Tellphonebook dot com? They're great. I know, because I started the company. For all your extra large print century tell phone book for your personal usage needs look no further. We take care of everything for you, and - and I know this is important to you - we deliver straight to your house. Yes, that's right. To *your* house. Not your next-door neighbour's house, or Donald Trump's house - your house! Phone us today for a quote!