Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why do many people have unattractive dogs?

I have a poodle. It's a beauty. I have no idea why people get breeds like bulldogs or great danes. They are really unattractive. 

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I do not talk about your wife so stop talking about mine...

• 1 month ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also the grooming and upkeep of smooth coated breeds like Bulldogs and Great Danes is a lot more convenient. Unlike a Poodle that needs constant brushing and grooming. Which is quite pricy to have dog groomed twice a month. Also consider that Bulldogs and Great Danes are a more masculine breed of dog. Not to many men want a Poodle as there appearance's look feminine.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you don't find all dogs beautiful then don't get one. It doesn't judge your damn face does it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

all dogs are cute! what are you talking about?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That's only your opinion. Not all agree with it. I hope your dog has better personality then you.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

i would rather have an ugly but lovable dog

• 1 month ago

Not everyone thinks poodles are attractive.

Some people choose breeds based on what fits their lifestyle..  Not on appearances

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you have any idea how many ugly poodles I've seen? Tear-stained little rat-faced pieces of crap. But that's MY opinion. Doesn't make it right, it makes it MY opinion. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lots of people think poodles are unattractive.

Your personal preference is not "fact" that is true for everyone.

• 1 month ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  This is only your opinion & I do not agree with it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.