Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why do many people have unattractive dogs?

I have a poodle. It's a beauty. I have no idea why people get breeds like bulldogs or great danes. They are really unattractive. 

I do not talk about your wife so stop talking about mine...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also the grooming and upkeep of smooth coated breeds like Bulldogs and Great Danes is a lot more convenient. Unlike a Poodle that needs constant brushing and grooming. Which is quite pricy to have dog groomed twice a month. Also consider that Bulldogs and Great Danes are a more masculine breed of dog. Not to many men want a Poodle as there appearance's look feminine.   

If you don't find all dogs beautiful then don't get one. It doesn't judge your damn face does it.

all dogs are cute! what are you talking about?

• e9601:

That's only your opinion. Not all agree with it. I hope your dog has better personality then you.

• jean

i would rather have an ugly but lovable dog

Not everyone thinks poodles are attractive.

Some people choose breeds based on what fits their lifestyle..  Not on appearances

Do you have any idea how many ugly poodles I've seen? Tear-stained little rat-faced pieces of crap. But that's MY opinion. Doesn't make it right, it makes it MY opinion. 

Lots of people think poodles are unattractive.

Your personal preference is not "fact" that is true for everyone.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  This is only your opinion & I do not agree with it.