Have you ever been so depressed life becomes relaxing?

I was disappointed at first when life wasn’t working out especially after working hard to be “normal”. I wanted friends, a college degree to be a vet and good income to support myself and family but after trying so hard to achieve my goals I’m now 28 and literally laughing my brains out because it wasn’t worth it. Some people I feel are chosen to have success and some people are not meant to live a life without self destruction. I understand now that predetermined life is real. I believe in reincarnation and I understand I had to atone for my past mistakes in my previous life. I know I have done all I can to help others but continuing to live as myself is completely selfish so I know I have to be destroyed and hopefully I’ll be forgiven for the things I’ve done. But at the same time I just am so calm knowing that I’m finally going to do the best thing to please my ancestors and others around me. 

No, I've never been so depressed life becomes relaxing.

I've been so depressed that I considered taking my life.

Then thought,  I'm going to hang around just to see what the hell happens next..  Life can't get any worse than wanting to kill myself and what happens next in life could be interesting.  I'm going to find out what the hell happens next and I can't do that dead   ;) 

Sorry, but most people on here dont care about your existence, you can live a life what you want and keep it secret, do you have any question?

• A.J.

I have not been, but I feel where you are at. You refer to numb instead of relaxing. It's resolved to accept being miserable. You are justifying a bad perspective on life and people that contributed to failures instead of trying to change that perspective on life.

People are drawn towards happy people, and people are happy when linked with other people. Success builds on itself. The reincarnation belief is another self-justification. You need to find things to enjoy in life and refocus it. You have already resolved that certain failures do not matter, so now it's time to take some risks and reach out and be willing to fail, to get some successes.