Why are there more women sexually attracted to the same sex than men?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think we have tons of men that like that man meat. I’m married and enjoy other men. Most won’t admit it. 

• 2 months ago

They aren’t. Last time I checked the majority of queer women are bisexual. :-)

• 2 months ago

They aren't.  They just aren't attracted to you, tessera.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because the count gets thrown off by mendacity, to wit: whenever a man lies about being attracted to men, the statistics get thrown off. For example, when Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky lied about doing male football players, that threw off the count and therefore the statistics. Also, when a certain Republican Congressman lied and said he was just "taking a wide stance" in that men's room stall, that altered the count too. Whenever a Boy Scout Leader or a Catholic priest lied about what he was doing to other males, and that still amounts to billions of dollars in payoffs available today, it threw off your statistics. Men who deny their having had sex in prison and men who don't tell when they have either raped or been raped by other men in the Marines are also altering the Truth and confusing our picture of reality. A televangelist buggering his orderly was caught on set which corrected by two our impression of what goes on, but that leaves literally millions of Liars. I don't suppose you have anything to tell us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Thomas
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Called the "WaW"-Effect: "Women are wonderful". Has not necessarily something to do with sexual preferences.

• 2 months ago

There aren't.  What studied do you have to show this?  Oh yes, none, because it isn't true.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ask your psychiatrist...

• 2 months ago

To give you a topic to troll about?

• 2 months ago

The eternal virgin whines again

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Citation needed............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.