Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Will the school give the students 👩‍🎓 a prom 💃 since covid cancelled it?

Due to the virus 🦠 our Senior prom was CANCELLED I looked forward to that prom since JR HIGH. 

Will the school give us the prom we are owed as soon as it is safe to do so? The culmination of our education?

Like maybe invite us back to campus to enjoy a prom and all the elegant dancing that happens on this magical night. 

Will they give us the prom we are owed? Will prom season forever depress me and will watching beautiful waltzes forever depress me since the school might not give us a prom?

A prom is part of a complete edication and the state owes us an appropriate edication to help guarantee a free society?

Will the school likely give us the prom we are owed?

Yep, you will get "prom" but attendees will need to install Zoom first. 

Hey it's the sick prom troll again. NO, you aren't getting a prom. It's time to get over this sick fetish you have with it, and MOVE ON.

fake post only boomers write like this