If some people are acting like hysterically frighten sheep due to a virus must we all?

Do some research! The efficacy of wearing a mask is not 100% certain despite what your media masters would tell you.

this whole thing is being blown about 10 times out of proportion!

No, we must not.  The other day at a funeral, a guy said this virus scares him to death.  I wanted to tell him to stop being a pussy - you're being lied to.  But then I figured "Trump 2020 - No more bullshit!" was the better thing to say, while he was giving the elegy.

Its an airborne virus, so wearing a mask to protect yourself wont work at all. Only people that have the virus should have a maks on cause most of the virus get stuck inside from the inside.

Other countries have drive down the number of virus cases by taking many steps and ways of doing things that our country has not done.  That is the difference.  We could just shrug our shoulders and say well if we are going to die, that is life and play the virus lottery.  Yes we can, many people will die, but once again, there are ways of handling this where we are caring humane people who love our fellow citizens and work as one country united to defeat an enemy.

people are sheep , seems they forgot the pandemic is the flu . how many have it now , and how many under 75 die from it , sounds like the flu to me .

• Kate

Nobody, including the medical experts have claimed it is 100% effective but they do reduce the chance of spreading and catching the virus. The ones breaching the guidelines and rules will ensure it never ends.

Birth control is not 100% effective, but people use it all day long. 

Parachutes don't always work 100% of the time, but I sure would take my chances and use one.

You need not act like a historically frightened sheep, but it is wise to take precautions. Thousands of virus nay sayers have paraded around, not wearing masks, have contracted and spread the virus before they died from it.

No need to be paranoid, but it is for your own self interest to practice precautions. Maybe you do not give a damn about yourself, but remember, you  can still be a carrier and infect people who will infect people who will  die.  That is how it works....no big mystery.

It is not all about YOU. Sorry to be the one to inform you of that fact.

Normally people are not going to want to die from China's s/h/i/t. If you want to die then be my guest.

There are different types of masks. I have more than one type of mask by the way. If you want to walk around without wearing one, and you are not infected then go ahead, but if you get infected, and it turns out bad, for you then don't come back here, and b/i/t/c/h about it. Because I don't want to read about how bad it is, for you. I will ignore you by the way!!!

If you want 100% certainty before doing anything, you will never do anything. Wearing a mask is a matter of courtesy to your friends, neighbors, and family. It is also the law in many places.

Efficacy of most things isn't 100% including contraceptives and chemotherapy.  That doesn't mean they don't work and aren't worth using.

Idiot.