Can a lesbian get physical stimulation from sex with a man?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, just as a straight man can get physical stimulation from sex with a man.  Lack of attraction doesn't equate to lack of sexual sensitivity or pleasure if two mismatched people decide to do something sexual.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, of course.

But a man's beautiful penis should never be degraded by a vagina, whether a straight one or a lezzy one.

Vaginas are rancid and should only be used for giving birth.  

• 2 months ago

If she is purely lesbian, no.  In fact, she would probably be disgusted with the idea.

If she is actually bi, even a little bit, then she could be.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Possibly, but no lesbian is going to sleep with a man.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Why do you think they use dildos? They want to simulate men’s. 

• 2 months ago

Speaking as someome who's got female anatomy..? At least the way mine works is, if I'm not turned on, sex is literally impossible, and also no sexual touch feels good. Which.. being mostly asexual, I've got ALL the extensive experience with! And I dare say, that's probably how many lesbians feel about men. That it doesn't matter how they're touched / stimulated by a man, because they're just NOT turned on by it! The phrase "close your eyes and think of England" comes to mind. :/

@ Anon above me: penetration is a sexual act that feels good to certain women, completely regardless of their sexual orientation! (Although to most women, clitoral stimulation is a MUCH bigger deal, actually! But.. sometimes COMBINED with penetration.) Which has nothing to do with what sex you're attracted to. You can like to be penetrated by something, and still find men and penises extremely unappealing! Which is why sex shops sell so many pink and purple, etc, dildos, that are specifically made to look NOTHING like penises!! That for instance, lesbians can use on each other. Plus also..? It's the exact same thing as: some straight guys also like anal! Not because they're attracted to other men, or penises. But because there are pleasure zones there, that make it feel good to them. (Although that's somewhat more rare than lesbians enjoying vaginal penetration, me thinks.)

• 2 months ago

That’s physically possible, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.