Is Gislaine Maxwell guilty as charged?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

She is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law 

• 1 month ago

She hasn't even gone to trial yet. How can she be found guilty?

• 2 months ago

I would imagine that Gislaine Maxwell is guilty of a lot of things,, criminal and otherwise. its a  fact that she is being dragged through the courts because of her association with  known criminals. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sound's like a guilty name in my humble Opinion zxwvqcfjr

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Probably is but that has to be determined IN A COURT of LAW with a JURY.. 

'

Just because she is a DEMOCRIT does not give her special immunity like it has Hillary and BILL CLINTON  and his DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN at LEAST 26 TRIPS TO THE PRIVATE PEDO ISLAND PLAYGROUND... 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Possibly, but guilt or innocence can only be determined by a jury of her peers.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, she's still entitled to innocence until proven guilty, but in general they dont bring criminal charges agaibst anyone unless they're confident of getting a conviction, and, whilst details of her relationship with epstein are sparse, it seems that she was close enough that she would have been aware of the activities he was convicted of

• 2 months ago

I haven't heard the evidence.  She could claim she can't get a free trial because social media have said she's guilty.  Presumably, you're working for her.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

We are not a jury of 12 people, so nobody here can make such a claim as guilty as charged.

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know.  I suppose that we'll have to wait for the outcome of the trial. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.