Is Gislaine Maxwell guilty as charged?

She is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law 

She hasn't even gone to trial yet. How can she be found guilty?

I would imagine that Gislaine Maxwell is guilty of a lot of things,, criminal and otherwise. its a  fact that she is being dragged through the courts because of her association with  known criminals. 

Sound's like a guilty name in my humble Opinion zxwvqcfjr

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Probably is but that has to be determined IN A COURT of LAW with a JURY.. 

'

Just because she is a DEMOCRIT does not give her special immunity like it has Hillary and BILL CLINTON  and his DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN at LEAST 26 TRIPS TO THE PRIVATE PEDO ISLAND PLAYGROUND... 

Possibly, but guilt or innocence can only be determined by a jury of her peers.

• ?

Well, she's still entitled to innocence until proven guilty, but in general they dont bring criminal charges agaibst anyone unless they're confident of getting a conviction, and, whilst details of her relationship with epstein are sparse, it seems that she was close enough that she would have been aware of the activities he was convicted of

I haven't heard the evidence.  She could claim she can't get a free trial because social media have said she's guilty.  Presumably, you're working for her.

• rodcom

We are not a jury of 12 people, so nobody here can make such a claim as guilty as charged.

• BB

I don't know.  I suppose that we'll have to wait for the outcome of the trial.