Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is Islam a good religion?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Edit: Anyone who says Islam is satanic or leads to Hellfire or not relevant to today, lied about God maliciously and have spread evil fabrications about God, God's religion, and about God's promises. These users are spreading malicious slanderous fabrications about Islam as well without evidence. Allah Almighty forbids satanism and satanic activities and Allah will always support His truthful, good religion and will always guide those who sincerely seeking His guidance. It is the mercy of God that permits people into paradise and the forgiveness of God.

YES, you're welcome to watch or listen the links in my profile page. Some of my links have true stories as well I'm sure you'll enjoy and you will see why some people willingly chose God over other things. I'd share some interesting facts although the comments button is unavailable currently. You can watch couple of short videos in youtube named: 'Never Give Up Hope in God (Ask Him and nag Him in your asking)'. Also, 'Allah is the light' by merciful servant, that's a good video too.

• 2 months ago

There is no 'good religion'.

The belief systems that religions are based on have flawed premises, and are only compelling to those who believe in them because they've convinced themselves (or been convinced) that failing to adhere to them results in punishment and death.

Some people think they get around this by rejecting religion, but it's the underlying belief systems that are the real issue - because they are all based in superstition and myth, and are propagated through ignorance and fear.

• 2 months ago

Islam is an egregious political ideology akin to nazism but dressed as a religion to better persuade and decive. It seeks control and as it grows reveals its wild intolerance of all others. It was founded with violence, spread by violence and even now is maintained by violence.

It not only destroys people on this Earth but it also destroys their everlasting souls.

We are all sinners and need salvation from sin, but there is no salvation from sin in Islam, just a do this or else.

Look at the fruit of Islam, with its oppression, backwardness, suffering and killing. Muslims even kill more Muslims than non Muslims.

Mein Kampf was a book that declared what Nazism would do and no one took it seriously until it was too late. So too the Koran.

Just as with Nazism, so all right thinking people would ban and prohibit Islam.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Put everything you think you know about the world to one side for a minute (this is life and death). Test my words.

If God is real why would he use conflicting ways to find him? Wouldn't ONE God offer ONE plan? The Author of life surely knows how to live it best, so why would He offer some people a substandard way?

Science, religions and philosophies have no plan to deal with our failure. They all teach ways of generating more success, but when we do fail they have no way to wipe out our "sin".

Hinduism and Buddhism say our sin will effect our karma and we'll come back as a lower life form; how cruel! Your memories are wiped clean during this process of reincarnation; so how can you learn a lesson from your past mistakes? It's just hit and miss each lifetime -- being punished for a past we don't even know about.

Islam teaches we'll be allowed into heaven based on works. Deeds will be weighed on a scale and if there is more good than bad, then we get in. If not, too bad for us. But how can a PERFECT God who lives in a PERFECT place let IMPERFECT people in? They would bring in sin and selfishness and heaven would become corrupted: Heaven would cease to be perfect. So how can God let sin into heaven?

No, it just makes reasonable sense that all human failure would have to be eradicated and all people fully purified if they are going to enter this totally pure place without contaminating it. And that's what the cross does! 

The Jews were the only other people who believed that sin had to be done away with if they wanted to go to heaven. This happened in Old Testament days through animal sacrifices. But since the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD they have stopped these sacrifices with no satisfactory explanation as to what happens to their sin now. As Christians, we know that the animal sacrifices are no longer necessary, because Jesus was the final infinite, perfect sacrifice for all humanity.

How will you get rid of your sin without Jesus?  You can't.  There is no such thing as DIY salvation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They seem to meet their makers a lot (911 for example, bombs strapped to their own kids to kill other kids for another example).  I have no idea what a little kid will do with 72 virgins in heaven (I'm thinking he'd play checkers or backgammon with them).

• Doug
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. Islam is a false works-based religion that leads to hell. Stay away from it.

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol no it's terrible 

• 2 months ago

Shia Islam isn't bad.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is the agent of satan 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's good for sending souls to hell forever. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.