Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you believe Aliens have visited Earth?

• jean

yes and they have infiltrated the highest position in the USA-The president of the USA-Donald Trump. He is the alien leader . He has spawned many offspring aliens with Melania. 

I believe in the Stargate approach........ that planets could have held lifeforms and civilizations ......that were all but wiped out.......... and then had to start  over from Scratch. 

Our own legends talk of Noahs ark, and *everything* before it,  wiped out-. 

so the question is..........what the hell was really here  BEFORE that flood? 

How advanced did they really get?  What inventions did they actually have. ? 

Movies portray Noah as living  in grass huts like savages,  but come on.......if you believe the story.........he built one hell of a boat......and he didn't do that by tying some sticks together........

we have things all over the planet, that  we can't explain......ancient ruins we cant even explain how they got there, or how they moved such massive blocks of stones....to impossible places......or WHY. 

I don't believe it was aliens...........it was US,  right here, on this planet..... but from an earlier age.......that was wiped out. 

Museums are filled with ancient finds of intricately engraved works,  that we would be hard pressed to create TODAY.........much less 5,000 or 10,000 years ago. 

• CAB

They visit me regularly

Something has. I don't know if it's really aliens but there are too many sightings, too many unbelievable crops circles and too many incredible ancients buildings.

Unlikely in the extreme.