How much does cross country movers cost for 3-bedroom apartment move?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • G R
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You need to get some quotes it all depends on various factors of which there is a ton of info on, online.

• 2 months ago

There a lot of options including PODS which you pack and load yourself which then get shipped to full service options which will pack everything for you, put it on a truck, drive it across country, unload the truck, and unpack everything.  The cost obviously varies.

I'm not sure how a pod charges, but a truck charges by weight; not space.  I would inquire online.  They have estimators but if you're serious they will send someone to your place to get an idea of how much you're shipping and will be able to give you a real estimate.

All that said, if I had to guess based on a little bit of experience, you'd be talking $5-10k for a US coast to coast move unless your place is extremely packed with stuff.

• 2 months ago

Yahoo is international.

The cost of moving depends on how much you have, and how far it's going. 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends on the country, depends on the distance........... you will need to phine around and get quotes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What country???

Surely, to get a correct answer to your question, common sense would tell you to contact a few removal firms in your country and ask them the question?

• 2 months ago

Rent a U-haul and do it your self.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.