Christian asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Circumcision?

The doctor ****** up my Circumcision when i was a baby and i was wondering if that stunted my dick growth. It basically looks like my shaft skin is attached to the side of head of my dick.

To add on to this, it does look like my skin from the top of my shaft was somehow stitched to the base of the head of my dick. So not the tip but right where the head ends and the shaft starts is not a clean cut. Would post pics but well... this isnt my only fans 

• Nick

could be, it happens often. have it checked, anyway, maybe a little adjustment could be done if needed

• Jesus

It seems that the doctor made you a circumcision with court under, when they make it in that style they locate the cut very near the glans. The circumcision does not retard the growth of the penis, because the skin stretches out to measure that he goes growing.    

It sounds like a problem for a urologist to look and render an opinion. I know it will be embarrassing but go do it. They know it is embarrassing.

• Tj

I have seen that on a few guys. Most live with it, no problems. Im sure a Doctor can fix it, if you wish, see a urologist. I doubt it affected any growth.

• alan P

I'm not sure from your description what you think the doctor did or didn't do correctly.  Restricting the growth of the penis doesn't sound very likely to me but I am not a doctor.  Does the skin feel very tight either normally or if you have an erection.  Do you mean that the circumcision did not remove all of your foreskin?

Edit:  Sounds a little untidy but I don't see how it could restrict growth